Rocker (also known as X Rocker) gaming chair allows gamers to increase their gaming experience by setting them up to PS4. This way, gaming chairs can receive the gaming effects directly from the console, making the entire gaming experience more realistic.
However, setting up the X Rocker chair in the right way is quite a challenging task. That’s where this guide will help you. This guide will teach you how to hook up Rocker gaming chair to PS4.
It discusses every possible way of connecting the X Rocker gaming chair to the PS4 console. So, whether you are searching for ‘how to connect gaming chair to PS4 Bluetooth’ or the wired mechanism of ‘how to connect X Rocker to PS4 slimand other models,’ this guide is for you.
Thus, let’s get to this guide’s procedures without any further ado.
How to Hook Up Rocker Gaming Chair to PS4?
Like connecting everything, there are two X Rocker gaming chair setup methods for PS4 – wired and wireless. The wired procedure will use the kit that comes with the XRocker gaming chair, whereas the wireless process follows the Bluetooth mechanism. So, we’ll cover both here.
Procedure 1: How to Hook Up X Rocker Gaming Chair to PS4 – the Wired Mode
Each X Rocker audio gaming chair comes with a kit that includes audio cables, a power supply and an instruction manual. The included audio cables will consist of the following entries:
- A 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable.
- A 3.5mm to RCA.
- Another shorter 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable.
- A 3.5mm to RCA cable.
So, try the following stepsto get connected.
- First, you will have to piece your cables together. So, you can do this by connecting the corresponding colors together.
- Once the cables are together, connect one end to the audio input on your control panel.
- Then, connect the other end to the headphone socket of your TV.
- After connecting all the cables, adjust the volume of your TV to around half of the maximum volume.
*** Note: Depending on your TV model, you may need to adjust the headphone’s volume separately ***
- Once you have done all the above steps, turn on the chair and enjoy.
Procedure 2: How to Connect X Rocker to TV Wirelessly
Thankfully, the PS4 comes with Bluetooth connectivity. So, for wireless connection, we’ll use the help of PS4’s Bluetooth module. However, things are not as simple as connecting a Bluetooth device to your smartphone because there are a few catches to it.
- The Bluetooth in PS4 can only connect with the PS4 modules.
- The Bluetooth of wireless gaming chairs is only suitable for audio.
So, due to the above catches, we’ll use a more complex approach here. We will connect the gaming chair to the TV first and then link the TV to PS4. This way, you can enjoy the advanced gaming experience of PS4 on your gaming chair wirelessly.
Due to the complexity of this procedure, we will divide it into different goals.
Goal 1: Setting Up the Wireless Transmitter
- First, we’ll use the X Rocker Wireless Transmitter. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the wireless transmitter and the other into the headphone jack at the back of your TV.
- Then, please turn on the wireless transmitter. However, ensure the wireless transmitter has batteries because it cannot work without them.
Goal 2: Setting Up the Wireless Transmitter and Chair in the Same Frequencies
- Next, set the band on the wireless transmitter and your gaming chair to ‘3’ because it is critical to set the gaming chair and wireless transmitter at the same frequency. However, once you have done this, the wireless transmitter will start transferring the audio signals to the paired speakers of the gaming chair.
Goal 3: Linking the PS4 Console to the TV
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the PS4 and the other end into the TV.
- Then, power on your console if you have not turned it on already.
- Lastly, change the input source on your TV to HDMI.
Bonus Procedure: Using AUX Cord and PS4 Controller – the Easiest Way
Although the above-discussed two procedures of how to hook up the Rocker gaming chair to PS4 guide will successfully connect your gaming chair to the PS4, if you want the easiest methods of all time, you can try this approach.
Suppose you are searching for ‘how to connect X Rocker gaming chair Bluetooth or wirelessly,’ but the above method hasn’t worked for you, or you want a more straightforward approach to connect your gaming chair to PS4. In such a case, you can use the AUX cord and the controller of the PS4.
- First, connect one end of the AUX cord to the bottom of your PS4 controller.
- Then, hook up the other end of the AUX cord to the built-in AUX input of your gaming chair.
In a Nutshell – the Bottom Line:
X Rocker doesn’t need any introduction because it is one of the most renowned gaming chair-producing brands. Due to being a famous gaming chair-producing brand, they assist their customers in every possible way. But their provided guiding material is not enough to tackle with beginners. So, if you are a beginner who cannot get the desired guide from the official support of X Rocker, we are here for you.
This blog post proves how we make the life of newbie gamers easier. It entails a comprehensive yet easy-to-follow guide on hooking up the Rocker gaming chair to PS4.
As a comprehensive guide, this blog post covers every possible way to connect any X Rocker gaming chair to PS4. So, whether you are a beginner or a pro, you can get help from this guide.
Thus, read the above blog post to successfully hook your gaming chair to PS4 and enhance your gaming experience.
Commonly Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How do you hook up a Rocker gaming chair?
Rocker (X Rocker) gaming chairs come with a comprehensive kit. So, you can use the provided kit to connect your gaming chair to PS4 via wires. However, if you want a wireless approach, you can use the AUX cable and plug one end into the controller and the other into the chair.
For more details, you can read the above guide.
2. Do gaming chairs work with PS4?
Yes. Gaming chairs and PS4 are a deadly combination for console gamers. So, pick a gaming chair according to your requirements if you belong to such a category. But make sure that the gaming chair matches the theme of your gaming setup. Otherwise, even the aesthetically pleasing gaming chairs would look dull.
3. How do I connect my gaming chair to Bluetooth?
As discussed in the above guide, the Bluetooth module of the gaming chair only supports audio. However, if you want to hook up a gaming chair with a PS4 directly via Bluetooth, you cannot because the Bluetooth module of PS4 only supports the PS4 modules. So, in such a situation, first, you will have to connect your gaming chair to the TV and after that, you will connect your TV to PS4.